GoalsSpeak to the trainer
At the end of the training, the beneficiary will be able to:
- Use Wixar Web Editor and Studio VR
- Design interactive immersive learning experiences
- Integrate 360° and classic content to structure a project
- Gamify 360° content
- Discover the advanced features of the tool
This course is intended for trainers, training designers, training project managers, educational engineers and HR managers
Affinity with digital technologies, use of PC and mobile phone (smartphone). Knowledge of the basics of professional training.
Purpose of the courseTo learn how to use the Wixar software suite and design personalised interactive immersive experiences.
Face-to-face (inter or intra)
French course only
Pedagogical methods and means
The training mixes theory, group work and knowledge sharing. Led by an expert in storytelling and gamification of virtual reality training. The control of the acquired knowledge is done during the training by a QCM and by the production of contents. A summary of the support is provided to the beneficiaries at the end of the training.
Certificate of attendance, established by digital signature, signed by the beneficiary and the trainer.
- Learn the basics of the tool
- Understand its operating logic and the implementation of projects
- Mastering its operational use
- Edit and personalise an immersive training project
Duration of the training course
1 day / 7 hours
1500€ HT for in-house training (8 people max)
Deadline, access modalities and planning: contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of the training
Empower participants to create inspiring and efficient virtual reality training courses themselves, at the cutting edge of immersive learning technology